Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
This 1U Rackmount LCD KVM Console provides a complete keyboard, video and mouse control point, integrated neatly into only 1U of rack/cabinet storage space - a space efficient-solution that provides total KVM control right from a server rack.
The KVM Console combines a 19in TFT-LCD monitor, full 105-key keyboard and touchpad together into a durable, compactable design. When the console is not in use, it's as simple as folding the display and keyboard/mouse up (like a laptop computer) and sliding it back into the server rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included).
A highly scalable solution, the LCD console features a modular design that lets you install a multi-port KVM switch directly into the back of the console, allowing you to control multiple servers from a single point while only taking up 1U of rack space.
To simplify maintenance and ensure long-lasting performance, the console keyboard and touch pad are both replaceable - allowing you to swap out components as needed, without replacing the entire console.
Features and Benefits
• Ergonomic hand rest design
• Comfortable laptop design with integrated keyboard and touchpad mouse
• For rack cabinet with depth from 20" (50cm) and up (with appropriate Rear bracket & extension kit)
• Locking mechanism locks the drawer when pulled out, pushed in or folded down
• Flip-open 19" TFT LCD panel supports 1280 x 1024 @ 60/70/75Hz resolution
• Full 105 key, low-profile, sturdy keyboard built-in
• Modular design
• Optional 8 or 16 port KVM switch modules lets users controls up to 16 computers directly, and up to 136 computers in total
• Quick and easy installation
• Standard 19" 1U rack drawer
• Standard connectors for PC connection
• Supports replaceable keyboard, mouse and module selection
• 1 Year warranty