Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
MiniView™ Micro Audio KVM switch from IOGEAR – the simplest way to manage two PCs from a single keyboard, monitor and mouse and share the multimedia speakers among them.
This self-powered KVM switch features mouse and keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for Plug-n-Play monitors and most wheel mice.
IOGEAR's patented VSE Video Signal Enhancement® technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. With KVM cables (6' long) molded into the unit, all you need to do is to plug it into your computers, and you've got a complete KVM solution from IOGEAR.
• The smallest 2-port KVM switch available with audio support
• Use one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control two computers
• Share multimedia speakers among two computers
• 6' long molded-in cables to simplify setup
• Support for Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech FirstMouse+, MouseMan+, and most PS/2 mice
• Port selection through convenient Hot Keys
• PS/2 mouse emulation for error-free boot-up
• Saves space and reduces desktop clutter
• Plug-n-Play monitor support
• Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
• No software required
• Built in AutoScan mode
• LEDs allow for easy status monitoring
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
• Computers with PS/2 mouse connections, PS/2 keyboard connections, and HDDB15 VGA connection.
• To share audio, a multimedia sound card is required. Only support 2-piece, powered speakers systems.
• 1 Miniview Micro 2-port KVM Audio switch
• 1 User manual
• 1 Quick start guide
• 1 Warranty registration card