Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GCS24U: 4-port USB KVM switch
with 4-feet bonded cables built in
IOGEAR's 4-Port USB Cable KVM allows users to share a VGA monitor, a USB mouse, and a USB keyboard between four computers. Users can switch between computers using a manual switch located on a wired remote control that can be placed conveniently on your desk.
It offers an out-of-box / entirely plug-in-play solution with no additional cables or software installation needed. It supports multiple operating systems including Windows, Sun, and Mac. It is also powered through the USB bus and thus does not require a power supply to run.
IOGEAR's 4-Port USB Cable KVM is the ideal KVM for those who want a competitively priced, entry level KVM that will allow them to multitask with four computers at their disposal.
Features and Benefits
• One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor control four computers
• Max resolution: 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
• Plug-n-Play monitor support
• 4' long molded-in cables to simplify setup
• Compact design features two attached KVM (USB and VGA) cables
• Compatible with PC, MAC and SUN operating platforms
• Supports Windows 2000 or higher, Mac OS 9.0 or higher, Sun Solaris 9 or higher
• No software drivers required – simply connect the cables to the computers
• Computer selection via 6 ft remote control cable that can be placed on your desk for easy reach
• Full Mac keyboard support
• Supports programmable mice
• No power adapter required
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
1x 4-Port USB Cable KVM
1x Quick Start Guide
1x Warranty Card