Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GCS1104: 4-port DVI KVMP/KVMA switch supporting audio and USB peripheral sharing, cables included
The IOGEAR DVI KVMP Switch GCS1104 charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM switch functionality by providing an interface for today's digital monitors while integrating a 4-port USB KVM switch with USB 2.0 peripheral sharing capabilities. As a KVM switch, the unit allows the user to access four computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor, and also share among the computers USB 2.0 peripherals such as external hard drives, printers and scanners.
MiniView DVI USB KVMP/KVMA switch's independent (asynchronous) switching feature allows the KVM focus to be on one computer while the USB peripheral focus is on another. The user can switch from one computer to another without interrupting print jobs, downloads or other functions being handled by connected peripherals. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate USB hub as well as the need to purchase separate stand-alone peripheral sharers - such as printer servers, modem splitters, etc.
MiniView DVI USB KVMP/KVMA switch further improves on previous designs with DVI (Digital Video Interface) connectors, and the transfer of keyboard and mouse data to the computers via a fast, reliable USB connection.
DVI supports both digital input (flat panel displays, data projectors, plasma displays, digital TVs and set-top boxes) and analog video input (traditional monitors and TVs).
Features and Benefits
• One console controls 4 USB DVI computers
• Single link DVI resolution up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz; DDC2B
• 2-port USB 2.0 hub for peripherals sharing
• IOGEAR's Display Emulation Technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers
• Independent (Asynchronous) Hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripherals, and audio ports
• 2.1 Stereo audio and microphone support
• Computer selection via front panel switches or hotkeys
• LED display for easy status monitoring
• Auto Scan Mode - For monitoring all computers
• Complete keyboard emulation for error free booting
• Hot Pluggable - Add or remove computers for maintenance without powering down the switch
• Supports Windows and Mac host systems
• Power-On Detection - Automatically switches to the next powered-on computer when the other is turned off
• USB Firmware upgradeable
• Plug & Play - No software installation required
• 3-Year warranty
1x 4-Port DVI KVMP Switch
4x USB DVI-D KVM Cables
1x Power Adapter
1x Installation Guide
1x Warranty Card