Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
0DT23010: PS/2 KVM extender (USB/VGA computer) over CAT-5, 230 feet
secure - flexible - affordable: extend your distance without extending your budget!
Mini KVM Extender is a high value, affordable solution for extending your KVM console from your computer or KVM switch to a distance of up to 230 feet away over clutter free CAT-5/6/7 cables.
If you're working from a small, home office (SOHO), the Mini KVM Extender is your preferred extended control solution - just place the KVM console where you want and the computer where you need and you're all set to go!
For industrial applications such as manufacturing lines or clean rooms, the Mini KVM Extender provides maximum safety and security allowing you to place computers and servers in a single centralized location, far away from any production hazards.
IT managers seeking extended access to server rooms in a tightly secured environment will find the Mini KVM Extender particularly efficient and easy to use. Ideal also for presentation and training applications, the Mini KVM Extender provides flexibility and security coupled with highly attractive pricing.
The Mini KVM Extender is made up of 2 micro sized, compact units on both ends: the Transmitter unit that connects to the computer and the Receiver unit that connects to the KVM hardware. Mini KVM Extender is a pure hardware solution making it both software and network independent.
This Mini KVM Extender connects an extended PS/2 console to a USB computer.
Features and Benefits
• More security - Look after your investment. Store computers in locked, environmentally controlled rooms
• More flexibility - Place your KVM console where you want and your computer where you need
• More efficiency - Make your set up work for you instead of working for your set up
• Attractive - Lowest price for highest quality KVM extender
• Preserve your investment - Perfect add-on for existing installations - Extend KVM console 230 feet from server room, rack or KVM switch
• Plug and play solution
• Micro sized - Smallest form factor for sleek Transmitter and Receiver units. Once installed you won't even know they exist!
• KVM-over-CAT-5 - Low cost, low density, easy to install Standard CAT-5/6/7 cable
• Compact retail package
• Save money - External power needed only on Receiver end, Transmitter draws power directly from KB port
• Pure hardware - No software conflicts, network independent
• No compatibility issues! - Connect and control through any of Minicom's wide range of KVM solutions