Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
8-port PS/2 KVM switch (1U)
with built-in AutoScan mode, on screen display (OSD) and 8 PS/2 KVM cables
Your business is growing faster than you expected and eight computers simply aren't enough to meet your needs. Not a problem! ATEN's eight-port Master View Plus is just the tool you need to help eliminate redundant monitors, mice and keyboards.
Master View Plus enables you to control up to 512 computers with a single keyboard, monitor and mouse.
Master View Plus is much more than a simple eight-port KVM switch. Built-in AutoScan mode lets you conveniently monitor every attached computer for a specified amount of time, while ATEN's On Screen Display (OSD) technology allows you to assign a unique name to each computer and access it via a slick, menu-driven interface.
With its 1U, 19" rack-mountable casing and status-monitoring LEDs, the Master View Plus is the perfect switch for your server room or any other multi-computer environment.
Features and Benefits
• Use one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control 8 computers
• Control up to 512 computers by connecting multiple CS9138 units together
• On Screen Display provides a convenient method for accessing the computers
• Keyboard/mouse translation allows PS/2 peripherals to control both PS/2 and serial-based computers
• Plug-n-Play monitor support
• High-resolution video support (up to 1920 x 1440)
• Easy to install - no software required
• Built in AutoScan mode
• LED's allow for easy status monitoring
• Cables included
1x 8-port KVM switch
1x Power adapter
1x Rack mount kit
1x Installation manual
4x KVM cables, 6-foot (ATEN part number 2L5002P)
4x KVM cables, 10-foot (ATEN part number 2L5003P)