Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HDMI, bidirectional RS232 and infrared (IR) over one shielded twisted pair transceiver
for up to 295 feet extension
TP-576 is a DGKat™ twisted pair line driver for HDMI, bidirectional RS-232 and infrared signals.
The unit receives an HDMI signal either from a local HDMI source or from a compatible twisted pair transmitter. It decodes the selected signals to the local HDMI, RS-232 and IR outputs and simultaneously transmits them to a compatible twisted pair receiver.
• Home theater.
• Presentation and multimedia applications.
• Rental and staging.
Features and Benefits
• Max. Data Rate - 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
• HDTV Compatible.
• HDCP Compliant.
• DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer's unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
• HDMI Support - Deep Color (on the HDMI input), x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD.
• 3D Pass-Through.
• I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™ - Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
• HPD Pass Thru - Passes hot plug detect signals from display to source.
• Active Input/Output LED Indicators.
• System Range - Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat7a23 cable.
• Cable - For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non-Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
• Flexible Control - Front panel, RS-232 & IR switching.
• Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the TP-576 powers the transmitter, receiver and line driver units.
• Compact MegaTOOLS™ - 2 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-T2B universal rack adapter.