Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
8 inputs to 8 outputs 4K Ultra-HD HDMI matrix switcher
supporting HDCP 2.2 and HDR, with audio de-embedder of analog L/R balanced/unbalanced and digital coaxial audio
Looking for a better price? Write to us or call us at 1-800-636-3434 and ask for our special offer.
Key Digital® KD-8x8CSA switcher is designed and engineered to offer the best in quality, performance, and reliability, while providing a cost-effective HDMI switching solution.
KD-8x8CSA HDMI matrix switcher is capable of switching 8 independent Inputs/sources to 8 independent outputs/zones and features de-embedding of HDMI audio for external
KD-8x8CSA supports all SD, HD, VESA and Ultra-HD/4K video standards, including UHD/4K, 1080p/60, 1920x1200, 3D, and HDCP 2.2.
Push Button Control
KD-8x8CSA unit may be controlled via the push buttons on the front of the unit. Choose which output to change and then select the desired input by pressing the corresponding "Input Select" button. The front LED indicators (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8) correspond to the input that has been selected for each output.
IR Remote Control
KD-8x8CSA may also be operated using the IR remote provided with the unit. KD-8x8CSA switcher features an IR sensor on the front of the unit for reception of signals.
IR Emitter Control
The IR Sensor on the front panel may also accept signals from a Compass Control Master Controller or from a 3rd party control system. When using a Master Controller or 3rd party control system, the IR Emitter must be mounted over the IR Sensor on the front of KD-8x8CSA unit. The other end of the cable is connected to the Multi-function I/O port on the Master Controller or the IR Extender/IR Connecting Block of the 3rd party control system.
Serial IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP Control
KD-8x8CSA features a 6-pin terminal block for IR and RS-232 control. Signals may be received from these connections as well as the Ethernet jack for TCP/IP control.
Features and Benefits
• HDMI Matrix Switching: 8 HDMI sources to 8 HDMI outputs
• Audio De-Embedding: Audio from the selected HDMI input is de-embedded through the Coax digital (PCM) or Analog L/R Balanced/Unbalanced 60Hz at 4:2:0
• Ultra-HD/4K Support: 4096x2160 or 3840x2160 30Hz at 4:4:4 and 60Hz at 4:2:0
• HDCP Licensing: Fully licensed and compatible with HDCP 2.2
• HDR (High Dynamic Range): More life-like images through a greater range of luminance levels
• Resolution Support: Supports all SD, HD, and VESA (VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA)
• Deep Color Support: Up to UHD/4K 30Hz 4:2:2/12 bits or 60Hz 4:2:0/8 bit
• 3D Ready: Capability to pass 3D stereoscopic signal formats
• Full Buffer System™: Manages TMDS re-clocking / signal re-generation, HDCP authentication to source & display, and EDID Control handshake
• EDID: Internal library with 15 default EDID configurations for input, in addition to native EDID data for any Output/Display
• TMDS re-clocking: Support for long HDMI connectivity using Key Digital® HDMI cables
• Lossless Compressed Digital Audio: Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and Dolby Atmos
• Control: Front panel buttons/LEDs, Serial IR, Optical IR, RS-232 Control, and TCP/IP Control
• Control System Support: Key Digital® App ready. Compass Control® ready. Fully controllable by all IR, RS-232, and TCP/IP supported control systems via open API: AMX®, Crestron®, KNX®, RTI®, Savant, URC®, Leviton® etc.
• Power Supply: KD-PS12V5A 12V/5A DC Power Jack, Screw-In Type
• Rack Ears
• Remote Control
• Nine 6-Pin Terminal Blocks