Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
KEEMUX® PS/2 KVM switch allows one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control multiple PCs (up to 128 computers).
Dedicated internal microprocessors emulate keyboard and mouse presence to each attached PC 100% of the time so all computers boot error free.
Controlling Buttons on Front
• Touch a button and be connected to a CPU or change modes of operation.
• LEDs indicate currently selected port and mode of operation.
• Hold in any button for more than two seconds to go into Scan Mode, Broadcast Mode or Command Mode.
o Normal Operating Mode, the user can directly operate the selected computer with transparent presence of the NTI switch.
o Scan Mode feature causes the switch to automatically and sequentially display the video from each powered on computer for 2-255 seconds.
o Broadcast Mode feature allows the user's keystrokes to be sent to all powered on computers.
o Command Mode allows the user to give instructions to the switch through their keyboard. Keystrokes are not passed to the computer.
Controlling the Switch Using the Keyboard
• Press ESCAPE to leave Command Mode and return to Normal Mode
• Scan Mode, Broadcast Mode or Command Modes are available from the keyboard.
• Control all network computers from one office
• Auto scan all computers to catch system failures early
• Improve manageability of your computer room — eliminate extra cables, monitors, keyboards and mice
• Compatible with IntelliMouse®
• Compatible with SUN Fire™ V20z
• Compatible with all PS/2-style PCs and laptops, HP9000, Silicon Graphics and IBM RS6000 workstations
• Broadcast keystrokes to all computers for simultaneous shut-downs
• Cascade smaller KVM switches together as your network grows-up to 128 ports
• Available with RS232 Control option