Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GCS42UW6: 2-port compact USB VGA KVM switch
with built-in bonded cables
The IOGEAR 2-Port Compact USB VGA KVM switch allows users to share a VGA monitor, USB mouse, and USB keyboard between two computers. It supports multiple operating systems including Windows, Sun, and Mac.
Users can switch between computers using a manual switch located on the top of the KVM unit. Being cabled based, users do not have to purchase additional cables in order to use the device. It is entirely plug-n-play and requires no software to run. It is also powered through the USB bus and thus does not require a separate independent power supply to run.
The IOGEAR 2-Port Compact USB VGA KVM switch is the perfect KVM for those who want a well-priced, basic KVM that will allow them to multitask with two computers at their disposal.
Features and Benefits
• One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor control two computers
• No power adapter required
• Max resolution: 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
• Plug-n-Play monitor support
• 6' long molded-in cables to simplify setup
• Compact design features two attached KVM (USB and VGA) cables
• Compatible with all operation platforms - PC, MAC and SUN
• Supports Windows 2000 or higher, Mac OS 9.0 or higher, Sun Solaris 9 or higher
• No software required - connecting cables to the computers is all it takes
• Computer selection via push buttons
• Full Mac keyboard support
• LEDs allow for easy status monitoring
• 3 Year Limited Warranty
1x 2-Port KVM with cables
1x Quick Start Guide