Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GTB-UHD-HBT2: Extend HDMI, RS-232, and bi-directional infrared (IR)
over a single CAT-5 cable up to 330 feet, with power over HDBaseT (PoH)
GefenToolBox 4K Ultra-HD HDBaseT 2.0 Extender w/ RS-232, 2-way IR & PoH uses Gefen's implementation of the latest HDBaseT™ 2.0 technology to extend HDMI up to 330 feet (100m) at 4K, using one CAT-5e cable. 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 (WUXGA) 8-bit video can be extended up to 495 feet (150 meters).
HDBaseT™ 2.0 Colligo™ platform ensures an even more robust and resilient connection than the industry standard HDBaseT™. Resolutions up to 4K DCI-Cinema (4096x2160 @ 30 Hz 4:4:4) and 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60 Hz 4:2:0) are supported.
7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless digital audio including Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ are passed through.
RS-232 and 2-way IR are transferred between the Sender and the Receiver to control the A/V source and the display.
PoH (power over HDBaseT™) technology provides power to the Receiver unit, using the same CAT-5 cable that extends the HDMI and control signals. Only the Sender needs an external power supply. The PoH standard ensures compatibility with other PoH class-compliant devices.
Gefen Syner-G™ software with its powerful EDID management capabilities speeds up configuration, performs real-time performance audits via Link Monitoring, and simplifies in-field firmware updates.
Low profile, surface-mountable Sender and Receiver units fit in tight places and accommodate Gefen locking HDMI cables for secure connections.
Installation tip: Shielded (STP) CAT-5e or better cable is recommended. Unshielded (UTP) CAT-5e or better cable may be acceptable depending on cable quality, but results could vary. Care should always be taken to keep the link cable away from power lines and other sources of electromagnetic interference.
Extends HDMI, RS-232, and 2-way IR over a single CAT-5e:
• 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
• 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
• 4K DCI-Cinema (4096x2160 @ 30Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
• 1080p Full HD (1920x1080 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4, 12-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
• 1080p Full HD (1920x1080 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 495 feet/150 meters
• WUXGA (1920x1200 @ 60Hz, 8-bit), up to 495 feet/150 meters
Features and Benefits
• IR extension from Sender to Receiver and from Receiver to Sender
• PoH (power over HDBaseT™) feature provides power to the Receiver unit over the link cable - only the Sender unit needs external power
• Advanced EDID management via Gefen Syner-G™ software
• Link Quality Monitoring via Gefen Syner-G™ software
• In-field firmware update via USB, using Gefen Syner-G™ software
• Locking power connector
• Low profile, surface-mountable enclosures
HDMI Features Supported
• HDMI 2.0 up to 4K 60Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit color
• HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
• 12-bit Deep Color
• LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ pass-through
• 3DTV pass-through
• CEC pass-through
• Lip Sync pass-through
(1) 4K Ultra-HD HDBaseT™ Extender - Sender unit (GTB-UHD-HBT2-S)
(1) 4K Ultra-HD HDBaseT™ Extender - Receiver unit (GTB-UHD-HBT2-R)
(1) IR Emitter (EXT-IREMIT)
(1) Locking HDMI cable (M-M) - 6 ft (CAB-HD-LCK-06MM)
(1) DB-9 cable (M-F) - 6 ft (CAB-DB9-6MF)
(1) 48V DC Power Supply w/ AC cord and regional plugs (EXT-PS48U1A-LP-6)
(1) Quick-Start Guide(QSG-GTB-UHD-HBT2)