Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
EXT-UHDA-HBT2: Extend HDMI, Ethernet, RS-232, and 2-way infrared (IR), and 2-way audio
over a single CAT-5 cable up to 330 feet, with bi-directional power over HDBaseT (PoH)
Gefen 4K Ultra-HD HDBaseT 2.0 Extender w/ Ethernet, RS-232, IR, Audio & PoH uses Gefen's implementation of the latest HDBaseT™ 2.0 technology to extend HDMI up to 330 feet (100m) at 4K, using one CAT-5e cable. 1080p Full HD and 1920x1200 (WUXGA) 8-bit video can be extended up to 495 feet (150 meters).
HDBaseT™ 2.0 ColligoTM platform provides additional features such as 2-way audio extension and ensures an even more robust and resilient connection than the industry standard HDBaseT™.
Resolutions up to 4K DCI-Cinema (4096x2160 @ 30 Hz 4:4:4) and 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60 Hz 4:2:0) along with 7.1 channels of LPCM and HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless digital audio are supported. Supported HBR formats include Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:XTM, and DTS-HD Master AudioTM.
Ethernet connection for a Smart TV can be extended from the source side to the viewing location without the need to run a separate cable.
RS-232 and 2-way IR are transferred between the Sender and the Receiver to control the A/V source and the display.
TOSLink® optical digital audio can be sent from the viewing location back to the source and analog audio can be extended from the source side to the Receiver.
Bi-Directional PoH (power over HDBaseT™) technology provides power from the Sender to the Receiver and vice versa, using the same CAT-5 cable that extends the HDMI and control signals. Only one of the two units needs an external power supply. The PoH standard ensures compatibility with other PoH class-compliant devices.
Gefen Syner-G™ software with its powerful EDID management capabilities speeds up configuration, performs real-time performance audits via Link Monitoring, and simplifies in-field firmware updates.
Low profile, surface-mountable Sender and Receiver units fit in tight places and accommodate Gefen locking HDMI cables for secure connections.
Installation tip: Shielded (STP) CAT-5e or better cable is recommended. Unshielded (UTP) CAT-5e or better cable may be acceptable depending on cable quality, but results could vary. Care should always be taken to keep the link cable away from power lines and other sources of electromagnetic interference.
Extends HDMI, Ethernet, RS-232, 2-way IR, and 2-way audio over a single CAT-5e:
• 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 60Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
• 4K Ultra-HD (3840x2160 @ 30Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
• 4K DCI-Cinema (4096x2160 @ 30Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
• 1080p Full HD (1920x1080 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4, 12-bit), up to 330 feet/100 meters
• 1080p Full HD (1920x1080 @ 60Hz, 4:4:4, 8-bit), up to 495 feet/150 meters
• WUXGA (1920x1200 @ 60Hz, 8-bit), up to 495 feet/150 meters
Features and Benefits
• IR extension from Sender to Receiver and from Receiver to Sender
• TOSLink® optical digital audio extension from Receiver to Sender
• Analog L/R stereo audio extension from Sender to Receiver
• Bi-directional PoH (power over HDBaseT™) feature provides power to the Sender or the Receiver unit over the link cable - only one side needs external power
• Advanced EDID management via Gefen Syner-G™ software
• Link Quality Monitoring via Gefen Syner-G™ software
• In-field firmware update via USB, using Gefen Syner-G™ software
• Locking power connector
• Low profile, surface-mountable enclosures
HDMI Features Supported
• HDMI 2.0 up to 4K 60Hz, 4:2:0, 8-bit color
• HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
• 12-bit Deep Color
• LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby Atmos®, Dolby® TrueHD, DTS:X™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™ pass-through
• 3DTV pass-through
• CEC pass-through
• Lip Sync pass-through
1x 4K Ultra-HD HDBaseT™ Extender - Sender unit (EXT-UHDA-HBT2-S)
1x 4K Ultra-HD HDBaseT™ Extender - Receiver unit (EXT-UHDA-HBT2-R)
1x IR Emitter (EXT-IREMIT)
1x IR Extender (EXT-RMT-EXTIRN)
1x Locking HDMI cable (M-M) - 6 ft (CAB-HD-LCK-06MM)
1x Mini-phone to RCA Analog Audio cable (M-M) - 6 ft (CAB-MP-LR-06MM)
1x TOSLink® optical digital audio cable (M-M) - 5 ft (CAB-TLINK-3MM-O)
1x DB-9 cable (M-F) - 6 ft (CAB-DB9-6MF)
1x 48V DC Power Supply w/ AC cord and regional plugs (EXT-PS48U1A-LP-6)
1x Quick-Start Guide (QSG-EXT-UHDA-HBT2)