Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
FDX-S2US: Point-to-point dual DVI-D KVM extender, with audio, RS-232 and USB keyboard and mouse
extends up to 10 miles over 2 single-mode fiber optic cables
For exceptional quality and security, fiber optic extension is the best solution. FDX-S2U can go the distance with single-mode fiber optic cabling with a reach of up to 10 miles.
FDX-S2U system consists of a transmitter and a receiver, extending two DVI-D outputs, with stereo audio, USB 1.1 keyboard and mouse, and serial RS-232 control.
The transmitter and receiver are connected by two fiber optic cables. The transmitter connects to the user's computer with the necessary cables, while the receiver connects to the remote interface devices up to 10 miles away.
• Corporate or Educational Presentations
• Financial (Remote Servers/User Control)
• Call Centers
• Industrial (Long-Range Workstation Isolation)
• Information Terminals/Kiosks
• Airport Installations (Air Traffic Control/Passenger Information)
• KVM Extension where Exceptional Quality of Signal is Crucial
• Medical(Remote Operation Away from Sensitive/Magnetic Equipment)
• Recording (for large Studios where Editing/Mixing Stations are Compact and/or Require Complete Silence)
Features and Benefits
• Dual channel DVI-D, audio and PS/2 keyboard and mouse with RS-232 control
• Top Signal Quality over Multimode Fiber (up to 1,400 feet)
• Video Resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 WUXGA at 60Hz
• Customizable/Programmable DDC Table for Mac/PC
• Supports USB 1.1 Keyboards and Mice
• Fiber Plug Type LC
• Compatible With all Major KVM Switches
• Supports Mac, PC, and Linux DVI
• Uses universal DVI Single Link connectors
• Zero pixel loss with TMDS signal correction
• Rack Mountable Solution
1x FDX-TX2SU Transmitter
1x FDX-RX2SU Receiver
2x CCPWR06USA Power Supply