Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GCS982U: 2-port USB and dual-link DVI-D cable KVM switch
with audio and mic, built-in cables, remote switching and peripheral sharing
The 2-Port USB Dual-Link DVI Cable KVM Switch with Audio from IOGEAR represents a simple method for sharing one dual-link DVI monitor, mouse, keyboard, speaker set and microphone between two computers. The product supports 32 bit color at resolutions up to 2560x1600 and its mouse and keyboard emulation ensures uninterrupted operation when switching computers.
It utilizes 2 convenient switching methods. The first is a simple pushbutton on a remote switch that fits on any desired locations on your desk, and the second is by hotkey that allows you to independently switch and control functions between computers.
Equipped with IOGEAR's DynaSync* technology which remembers your monitor's ideal resolution and refresh rate, the GCS982U boots all your computers simultaneously and switches back and forth between the two computers while still maintaining the ideal resolution of the monitor.
Features and Benefits
• One dual-link DVI console controls two dual-link DVI / USB computers
• Dual-link DVI resolution up to 2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz
• Port switching via remote switch button, mouse or hotkeys
• Hotkeys allows independent KVM and audio switching between computers
• 2.1 stereo sound and microphone support
• USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing via mouse port - Connect a powered USB hub to expand your USB connectivity**
• IOGEAR's DynaSync* technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers
• USB mouse and keyboard emulation for error-free boot-up and instantaneous recognition when switching computers
• Power-On Detection – If one of the computers is powered off, it will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
• Re-programmable Hotkey activation for keyboards without a Scroll Lock key
• Mouse emulation can be disabled to support mice with special keys
• Mac and Sun keyboard support
• Firmware upgradeable
• Plug-n-Play; No software required
• 3-year warranty
1 x 2-Port USB DUAL-LINK DVI Cable KVM
1 x Remote Switch Button
1 x Installation Guide
1 x Warranty Card
* IOGEAR's DynaSync provides the EDID support for Windows 7.
** Mouse emulation must be disabled for this feature to function correctly.