Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
EXT-DVI-1CAT5-SR: Extend DVI video up to 230 feet over one CATx cable
using HDBaseT technology
DVI ELR Lite Extender over one CAT-5 allows the extension of any DVI source to a monitor or touch screen display, up to 230 feet (70 meters) using a CAT-6a cable, and up to 200 feet (60 meters) over one CAT-5e.
This product is HDCP compliant. It uses Gefen's ELR Lite implementation of HDBaseT® Lite™ technology, allowing the DVI source to be extended over a single CAT-5e or CAT-6a cable, reducing cable costs and facilitating simple and effective installation.
This product was created to offer a more price competitive solution where HDBaseT® is requested and the distance of 230 feet instead of 330 feet is sufficient.
How it Works
Connect the included DVI cable to the computer or other DVI source and the Sender unit.
Connect the Receiver unit to a Hi-Def display with another DVI cable.
Use up to 230 feet (70m) of CAT-6a cable or up to 200 feet (60 meters) of CAT-5e to connect the Sender to the Receiver unit.
Connect the included locking power supplies to the Sender unit and the Receiver units and plug the power supplies to available electrical outlets. Power On all connected source and display equipment.
Features and Benefits
• Extends DVI up to 230 feet (70 meters) over one CAT-6A cable
• Extends DVI up to 200 feet (60 meters) over one CAT-5e cable
• Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
• EDID management for rapid integration of source and display
• HDCP compliant
• Locking power supplies
(1) DVI ELR Lite Extender over one CAT5 - Sender Unit (EXT-DVI-1CAT5-SRS)
(1) DVI ELR Lite Extender over one CAT5 - Receiver Unit (EXT-DVI-1CAT5-SRR)
(1) 6 ft. Dual Link DVI Copper Cable (CAB-DVIC-DL-06MM)
(2) 5V DC Locking Power Supplies (EXT-PS526AIP-LP)
(1) Quick-Start Guide (QSG-DVI-1CAT5-SR)