Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
27602: Male/female port saver adapter
protects your display's port
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI Adapters from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow.
These precision-engineered adapters are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and is designed for high-speed digital use.
- Connectors: DVI-D 24-pin Male to DVI-D 24-pin Female
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- PC and Mac compatible
- Resolutions up to 2048x1536
- Supports digital signals
- Compatible with flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- Warranty: Lifetime
Note: Does not support analog video; only supports digital video signal.