Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
GCS1644: 4-port dual-display dual-link DVI KVM switch
sharing audio and USB 2.0 peripherals
IOGEAR's GCS1644 4-Port Dual View DVI KVMP Switch marks a leap in KVM functionality by combining IOGEAR's Display Emulation Technology with the widescreen graphics resolution of today's 30+ inch monitors, supporting Dual View / Dual Link DVI, 2560 x 1600 (higher than 1080p HD).
Four Dual-View / Dual-Link display computers can be accessed and controlled from a single console running dual-displays.
This unique KVMP can increase efficiency and save equipment cost for applications where high resolution, dual-display large or widescreen monitors are required:
• CAD (Computer Aided Design) and CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing)
• Desktop Publishing / Graphic Design / Video Editing
• Medical / Surgical / Diagnostic Displays
• And High-End Gaming, where high and ultra-high video resolution is demanded.
GCS1644 also features two USB 2.0 peripheral ports for asynchronously sharing USB devices between your computers. A powered USB hub may be attached to the peripheral ports for added functionality. Audio and microphone support makes sharing speakers and a microphone a convenience for the users which serves as an extra value.
The IOGEAR's Display Emulation Technology remembers your monitor's ideal resolution and refresh rate (EDID), making it possible to boot all your computers simultaneously, switch back and forth between computers, and still maintain the ideal video settings of the monitor.
GCS1644 offers an out-of-box solution including all cabling required for "Set-up and Go"!
Features and Benefits
• Dual View Dual-Link DVI support - share 2 DVI monitors with a single keyboard and mouse, along 4 computers
• High resolution - up to 2560 x 1600
• 2-port USB 2.0 hub for peripherals sharing
• Asynchronous hotkey switching between KVM focus, USB peripheral, and Audio ports
• IOGEAR's Display Emulation Technology reads and remembers the monitor's parameters (EDID) so there is no delay or change of video resolution when switching between, or booting computers
• Complete keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting and real-time switching
• Computer switching via front panel push buttons or hotkeys
• Supports MAC and Sun keyboard and special keys
• Firmware upgradeable
• Plug & Play - no software installation required
• Buzzer ON/OFF via hotkey
• Multi OS platform support
• All cables included
• 3-year warranty
1x 4-Port Dual View Dual-Link DVI KVMP Switch
4x Dual-Link DVI-D KVM Cables
4x Dual-Link DVI-D cables
1x USB to PS/2 Converter
1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
1x Power Adapter
1x Installation Guide
1x Warranty Card