Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Dominion SX II
Serial console switches w/ SSH, Web and local access of 4, 8, 16, 32, or 48 serial devices over IP w/ dual power and dual Ethernet w/ failover
Read more below...
Serial console switches with SSH, Web and local access of 4, 8, 16, 32, or 48 serial devices over IP
with dual power and dual Gigabit Ethernet w/ failover; serial, USB and KVM at-the-rack access; optional telephone modem; optional DC power
Dominion SX II serial console server (terminal server) provides IT and network administrators secure IP access and control of serial devices, anytime, anywhere. Dominion SX II is the most powerful, secure, reliable, easy-to-use serial-over-IP device on the market. Dominion SX II provides convenient access to networking devices, servers, PDUs, telecommunications and other serial devices.
Dominion SX II features include: military grade security features (256-bit AES and FIPS 140-2 certified encryption), automatic DTE/DCE serial port detection, innovative at-the-rack access options, wireless modem support, IPv6 networking, and two script based auto-configuration methods.
Dominion SX II features a 1 GHz processor with an 8-fold increase in memory, dual power supplies (AC & DC), dual gigabit LAN ports, auto-sensing DTE/DCE ports, 4 USB ports, laptop/KVM access, port status LEDs, and telephone modem option for all models!
Java-free serial-over-IP access
Complete CLI access and management via SSH, Telnet and Java-free web-browser, with convenient direct port access methods. Two script-based automatic configuration methods (TFTP server and USB stick) are available for fast installation and configuration changes. Scales to thousands of devices with Raritan's CommandCenter.
Broad serial device support
Enjoy comprehensive serial device access to a wide range of equipment. Automatic DTE/DCE detection eliminates the need for rollover cables. Support for operating speeds of 1,200 to 230,400 bps with flexible, per-port serial options.
Achieve military-grade security levels, including: strong AES and certified FIPS 140-2 encryption module, LDAP/RADIUS/Active Directory authentication, and dual stack IPv4 and IPv6 networking. Two factor authentication available with RADIUS and RSA SecurID tokens.
• No rollover cables: Dominion SX II allows you to direct connect to Cisco and other compatible devices without rollover cables!
• Automatic configuration: Two automatic configuration methods (TFTP server and USB stick) are available for fast installation and changes.
• Complete CLI management: Dominion SX II offers complete CLI access and management via SSH, Telnet and web-browser, with convenient direct port access methods.
• Best at-the-rack access: Multiple types of at-the-rack access including: (1) Serial console, (2) Laptop/USB or (3) KVM Console.
• FIPS 140-2 encryption: Certified FIPS 140-2 encryption module to meet the most stringent government or regulatory security frameworks. Strong AES encryption, strong passwords and optional security banner.
• Direct port access: Convenient direct port access to individual SX connected devices is available via SSH, Telnet, and HTTP. This quick and flexible access is available using individual IP addresses, unique TCP ports, or HTTP URLs.
• Port and session logging: Dominion SX II supports logging of both user input and serial device output to a Network File System (NFS) server. This can be encrypted and is available even when the user is not connected to the device.
• Port keywords (triggers): Dominion SX II users can create port keywords, which triggers a message, if received from a serial device. Messages can be sent via email, SNMP trap and logged in the NFS port log.
• Warranty: Two years with advanced replacement. Extended warranty available.