Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
This DisplayPort to DVI (Male/Male) video converter cable lets you connect a DVI capable display to a DisplayPort video card/source. The cable provides a connection distance of 10 feet and features a male DVI connector and a male DisplayPort connector.
The DisplayPort/DVI video adapter cable supports high bandwidth video transmissions, easily delivering monitor resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p - allowing you to take full advantage of your DVI capable display, while using a cutting edge DisplayPort video source.
DP2DVIMM10 is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• DP2DVIMM10 makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D display
• Easy to use, no software or drivers required
• Keep your existing display with StarTech.com's DisplayPort to DVI video converter cables, no need to purchase a new monitor
• The DisplayPort to DVI cable allows for an easy and hassle free connection to any DVI-D (digital) display
Features and Benefits
• Easy to use cable, no software required
• Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
• 1 year warranty