Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Extends PS/2 Keyboard, Mouse, VGA Video, Stereo Audio and Serial up to 150 feet Away Using CAT-5 Cable.
CrystalView CAT5 Mini KVM Extender is small in size but loaded with state of the art technology. It is ideal for extending the distance between a CPU and a KVM station (up to 150 feet).
CrystalView system consists of two units, a Local Unit and a Remote unit. The Local unit connects to your CPU using a CPU adapter cable or a KVM switch. The Remote Unit connects directly to the keyboard, video monitor and mouse cables of a KVM station. The Local and Remote Units are connected together with up to 150 feet of industry standard CAT5 cable.
The Serial/Audio model allows stereo audio to be transmitted in either direction across the CAT5 link simultaneously. Many serial devices like a Touchscreen can plug directly into the serial port on the Remote Unit.
CrystalView Mini uses a microprocessor to emulate the keyboard and mouse for plug and play operation. The keyboard and mouse on the Remote Unit do not need to be connected for the PC to boot; only the Local Unit must be connected to the PC.
Features and Benefits
• Supports VGA video modes; PS/2 keyboards and mice; Serial and full stereo audio
• Extend a KVM station up to 150 feet away from a CPU using CAT5 cable
• Video resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
• Compatible with Rose Electronics KVM switches such as ServeView Pro, UltraView Pro, and UltraMatrix
• Operating system independent
• Uses a microprocessor to emulate the keyboard and mouse. The keyboard and mouse on the receiver unit do not have to be connected for the PC to boot; only the transmitter must be connected to the PC.