Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Component Video or Computer Graphics Video with Audio over Twisted Pair Transmitter with EDID.
TP-45EDID is a high-performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics or component video and unbalanced stereo audio signals.
TP-45EDID converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal that it transmits to a compatible receiver.
• Presentation and multimedia applications.
• Long-range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
• Security and military applications.
Features and Benefits
• HDTV Compatible.
• Max. Resolution - WUGXA (15-pin HD) & 1080p (component).
• Independently Selectable Video and Audio Sources - Computer graphics or component video, analog or digital audio.
• System Range - Up to 100m (330ft).
• Power Connect™ System - A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
• Cable - UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
• EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
• Controls - Front panel input selector and EDID capture buttons, remote input selector terminal block.
• Indicators - Input selection and EDID status LEDs.
• Compact Kramer TOOLS™ - 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter.