Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
This USB VGA Cable KVM switch supports superior video quality (resolutions up to 2048 x 1536), offering a high resolution solution for accessing and controlling two desktop computers from a single KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) peripheral set.
A complete KVM solution, this cable-style KVM switch includes all of the cables and connections required to share one monitor, keyboard and mouse, as well as speakers, across two computers. Plus, the switch features independent audio/microphone switching to ensure an uninterrupted audio experience, even when switching between computers.
Compatible with Mac, Linux or PC based computers, the SV215MICUSBA is the perfect addition for a broad range of environments, and because of its space-saving “KVM-on-a-cable” design, no desk space is required for installation – an ideal choice for most environments, including SOHO (small or home offices), gaming, multimedia production workstations and more.
The StarTech.com Advantage
• Completely integrated micro design
• High resolution support for greater compatibility with newer and larger monitors
• Includes a remote selector to help reduce desk clutter
• Independent audio switching for uninterrupted audio playback
• Ideal for desktops, workstations and servers that require full multi-media support
• Ideal for graphic designers, engineers, multi-media designers, and industries using CAD/CAM applications, where high resolution display units are required
• Sharing computers and attached peripherals in the home/SOHO/multimedia environment
Features and Benefits
• Compatible with all USB supported operating systems
• Complete micro design saves space and money
• Computer selection by remote selector and keyboard hotkeys
• Designed for high-resolution applications: 2048 x 1536 analog resolution with DDC2B
• Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without having to power down the computers
• LED indicators for easy status monitoring
• USB 2.0/1.1 specification compliant