Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
14177: Connect your PCs to a USB/DVI KVM with just one cable
• Convienience of having all the cables under one jacket
• DVI-D cable supports resolutions up to 2048x1536
• USB can carry both the keyboard and mouse for the KVM
This precision-engineered all-in-one KVM cable is designed to connect your flat panel to your USB/DVI KVM.
The DVI-D segment delivers the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. The DVI-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048x1536, and allows high-speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
The connectors are color-coded to match the ports on your personal computer or notebook, thus ensuring a simple connection. The black cable jacket disappears behind your desk to leave a clean organized look without the clutter and mess you'll have with ordinary individual extension cables. Shielded undermold plus tri-shielding and braid shield protect against unwanted EMI/RFI interference. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss.
PC-99 color-coded connectors for easy installation.
Features and Benefits
• All-in-one bonded cable design organizes and simplifies cable runs.
• Dual link digital signaling allows for high-speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps.
• Shielded under-mold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
• Tri-shielding with dual Mylar(R) foil and braid shield reduces interference.
• Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss.
• Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536.
• PC-99 color-coded connectors for easy installation.
• DVI-D supports digital signal only.
• Warranty: Lifetime