Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Color-Code Your USB Devices, or Just Add a Little Fun!
Colored USB 2.0 cables from Cables To Go combine functionality, performance, and value. Engineered to support high-speed USB computers and devices, these cables provide robust throughput of 480mbps, 40 times faster than USB 1.1.
Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted-pair construction reduces crosstalk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer.
These cables deliver high performance, and give you flexibility too. Connect a USB peripheral to a USB hub or computer port and get high performance WITH flexibility. The option of different colored cables lets you color-code your USB devices, so you remember which device is connected to which port.
Features and Benefits
• Transfer rates up to 480Mbps depending upon USB version
• Make plug-and-play connections for keyboards, mice, modems, printers, and other USB peripherals
• Connect a USB peripheral to a USB Hub or USB port on PC or Mac
• Compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
• Supports high speed USB 2.0 devices (480 Mbps), and is backwards compliant with full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps).
• PC and Mac® compatible
• Warranty: Lifetime