Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Colored USB 2.0 cables from Cables To Go combine functionality, performance, and value. Engineered to support high-speed USB computers and devices, these cables provide robust throughput of 480mbps, 40 times faster than USB 1.1.
Foil and braid shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and twisted-pair construction reduces crosstalk thus ensuring high-speed, error-free data transfer.
These cables deliver high performance, and give you flexibility too. The option of different colored cables lets you color-code your USB devices, so you remember which device is connected to which port.
Features and Benefits
• Supports high speed USB 2.0 devices (480 Mbps), and is backwards compliant with full-speed USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) and low-speed USB 1.0 (1.5 Mbps).
• PC and Mac® compatible
• Make plug-and-play connections for keyboards, mice, modems, printers, and other USB peripherals
• Connect a USB peripheral to a USB Hub or USB port on PC or Mac
• Compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0
• Warranty: Lifetime
• One #35673 - 2m USB 2.0 A/B Cable - Red
• One #35674 - 2m USB 2.0 A/B Cable - Blue
• One #35667 - 2m USB 2.0 A/B Cable - Green
• One #35671 - 2m USB 2.0 A/B Cable - Purple
• One #35668 - 2m USB 2.0 A/B Cable - Orange