Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
1080p resolution and advanced construction CL2-rated cables for in-wall installation
Ensure optimal performance from your state-of-the-art equipment with C2G's premium HDMI to DVI-D bi-directional cables. Deliver high resolution digital video from an HDMI-equipped device to a DVI-equipped device, or vice versa.
These are high performance home theater interconnect for high-definition DVD players, HDTV receivers, TV sets, projectors, A/V receivers, and other HDMI-equipped devices. Enjoy ultra-high resolution digital video delivered through a high performance connection.
Advanced cable design, top quality materials, and superior construction maximize the experience and leave nothing to chance. Performance-enhancing features include silver-coated oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors with nitrogen-injected dielectric, 24-karat gold-plated connectors with silver solder construction, and durable, protective metal connector shells. Two 80%+ OFC braids and 100% overlapped foil combine for full shielding against EMI/RFI interference.
These fully-functional, high-bandwidth cables are designed to perform beyond industry standards, and each cable undergoes a final visual test prior to shipment.
Features and Benefits
- Connectors: HDMI™ Male to DVI™ Male
- High-performance home theater interconnect for high-definition DVD players, HDTV receivers, TV sets, projectors, A/V receivers, and other HDMI-equipped devices
- Full 1080p+ resolution for the ultimate high-definition experience
- High bandwidth conductor (10.2 Gbps) for high-speed data transfer
- CL2-rated cable jacket for in-wall applications
- Lifetime warranty
- Color: Gray
HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.