Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
29306: HDMI and VGA+audio wall-plate extender/scaler over CAT-5
with built-in VGA to HDMI converter, extends HDMI, VGA and stereo audio signals up to 230 feet over a single CAT-5 cable using HDBaseT technology, with audio de-embedding
The HDMI® and VGA + Stereo Audio HDBaseT over CAT-5 Extender Wallplate Transmitter to Receiver Kit is an ideal solution for extending audio/video signals from a Blu-ray™ player, laptop, cable box, or other source device to a projector, HDTV, or monitor.
This kit extends HDMI, VGA and stereo audio signals over a single CAT-5/5e/6 unshielded twisted pair network patch cable up to 230 feet at a 1080p resolution for HDMI and VGA.
The rear cable connections for the CAT-5 cable and the optional serial cable are set at 90°, making connections in a wall box easy. The local HDMI output on the front of the wall plate allows an additional HDMI display to be supported via an HDMI cable.
The wallplate transmitter can accept AV signals from an HDMI source and from a VGA source (along with audio). Switching between HDMI and VGA inputs is made easy with three options available:
• Automatic switching option displays the last connected device.
• Manual switching via the button on the front of the wall plate.
• Serial RS232 switching which accepts serial commands from a control device.
The de-embedder splits the audio from HDMI video and converts it to a stereo audio output to support an audio system that is separate from the display.
The built-in scaler up-scales VGA video to a 1080p resolution, ensuring that a high performance image is displayed. When the analog (VGA + audio) source is selected for extension, the unit scales the video to 1080p and converts the analog AV signal into a digital one while embedding the audio into the HDMI output.
When the analog (VGA + audio) source is selected for extension, the unit converts the analog AV signal into a digital one while embedding the audio into the HDMI output.
This solution is compatible with any operating system and is truly plug and play with no drivers or software required.
This solution utilizes TruChoice™ power, which allows power to be supplied over the CAT-5 cable to both the transmitter and receiver from a single power adapter placed at either the transmitter or the receiver end of the solution.
HDBaseT technology supports HDCP and allows the Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) signals, i.e. communication of the display's capabilities, to pass through the extension solution ensuring that the content from the source is sent at the optimal resolution for the display.
Built-in power surge protection and high ground loop immunity ensure high performance signal extension.
Features and Benefits
• Switch between a VGA source and up to two HDMI sources
• Three methods for input switching: auto, manual, and serial RS232
• HDBaseT technology supports EDID pass through
• Extend HDMI up to 230 feet at 1080p
• Extend VGA up to 230 feet at 1080p
• Scales VGA video to a 1080p resolution
• De-embeds audio from an HDMI A/V signal
• TruChoice™ power allows for power at the transmitter or receiver end
• Warranty: 3 Years
• HDMI and VGA + Stereo Audio HDBaseT over CAT-5 Extender Wallplate Transmitter
• HDMI HDBaseT over CAT-5 Extender Box Receiver
• Face Plate - White
• Terminal Block to DC Jack Adapter
• Power adapter
• Screw Pack
• 4 foot RJ11 Cable
• 4 foot RS232 DB9 Cable
• RJ11 to RS232 DB9 Adapter
• HDMI Cable Tie
• User Manual