Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
This video cable is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). Three analog 30 AWG coaxial lines enable high speed analog transmission.
Tri-shielded undermold and braid shield protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference. Each coax line is individually wrapped in foam-polyolefin insulation and overwrapped with a braided tinned copper shield.
28 AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in hard-density polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, and ensure high-speed, error-free transmission. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss.
PC and Mac compatible cable supports hot-plugging of DVI display devices.
Features and Benefits
• Connects a VGA port on a computer to a monitor with a DVI-I connector
• Three 30 AWG analog coaxial lines allow for high speed analog transmission
• Each coax line is individually wrapped in foam-polyolefin insulation and overwrapped with a braided tinned copper shield
• 28 AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in hard-density polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
• Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
• Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
• Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
• PC and Mac compatible
• Supports analog signal only
• Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, CRT Displays, Projectors
• Meets DVI DDWG Standard
• PC99 color-coded: blue, white
• Warranty: Lifetime
Note: The DVI connector can only be inserted into a DVI-I interface.