Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
26949: High performance digital/analog DVI video cable
connects a PC to a flat panel display, a digital CRT display, a projector or an HDTV
This precision-engineered cable is fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-I dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600. Three analog 30 AWG coaxial lines enable high speed analog transmission.
Tri-shielded undermold and braid shield protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference. Each coax line is individually wrapped in foam-polyolefin insulation and overwrapped with a braided tinned copper shield. 28 AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in hard-density polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, and ensure high speed, error-free transmission. Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss. PC and Mac compatible cable supports hot-plugging of DVI display devices.
Features and Benefits
• Connectors: DVI-I 24-pin male to DVI-I 24-pin male
• Dual-link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
• Three analog 30awg coaxial lines allow for high speed analog transmission
• Each coax line is individually wrapped in foam-polyolefin insulation and overwrapped with a braided tinned copper shield
• 28AWG copper conductors are individually insulated in hard-density polypropylene to minimize crosstalk, ensuring high-speed, error-free transmission
• Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
• Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity with no data loss
• Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
• PC and Mac compatible
• Resolutions up to 2560x1600
• Supports digital and analog signals
• Compatible with flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV
• Meets DVI DDWG Standard
• PC99 color-coded: white
• Warranty: Lifetime