Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
Secure KVM desktop switch with high-resolution DVI
NIAP validated to EAL2+
• 1 user
• 4 systems
• Secure switching
• USB keyboard/mouse
• Dual-head DVI-I (dual link) 2560 x 1600
• Audio support
• EAL2+ certification
Avocent® SwitchView™ SC 700 KVM switch series offers proven, secure access for any desktop environment where security is mandatory.
NIAP validated to EAL2+, the secure switch provides multiple levels of physical security, and controlled USB connectivity (limited to keyboard and mouse only).
You can consolidate multiple workstations of varying security classification levels with one keyboard, monitor and mouse without compromising network security.
SwitchView SC 700 switches include multiple layers of security including tamper-proof hardware security at the desktop. In addition, the secure switch ensures that only keyboard and mouse function on target computers by constantly monitoring all devices attached to the console ports.
In situations where the only USB port(s) are those enabled on the target computer, the SwitchView SC switch will not introduce security vulnerabilities.
Features and Benefits
• NIAP Common Criteria - Validated to EAL2+
• Data Security - U.S. designed firmware allows only keyboard and mouse human interface devices (HIDs) to switch to the target computers
• Data Security - Automatically clears the keyboard buffer immediately after data is transmitted through the switch, so no data is ever left in the switch.
• Physical Security - Provides visual indication and prevention of tampering
• Appliance Security - Locked memory prevents tampering and reprogramming of the firmware
• Secure Data Transmission - Two to four secure channels with 60dB crosstalk isolation to prevent data leaks between adjacent port
• Desktop Management – Improves work efficiency and saves desktop space by eliminating redundant hardware and cables