Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
2-port USB-DVI KVM switch
with 2.1 audio support and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing
CS72D 2-port USB DVI KVM switch allows you to control two computers using one USB mouse, USB keyboard and DVI monitor console. It supports digital video devices, such as flat panel displays, data projectors, plasma displays and digital TVs.
CS72D comes with ATEN's Video DynaSync™ technology, which eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution.
CS72D carries several convenient features, such as Power On Detection, 2.1 channel audio capability and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing, as well as provides quick and easy methods to access computers.
Features and Benefits
• Fully compliant with DVI specification (digital only)
• Supports multi-function and wireless mouse/keyboard
• Audio enabled – full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Superior video quality – 1920x1200 @ 60Hz
• Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux, Mac, FreeBSD and Sun
• HDCP compliant
• Power On Detection – if one computer is powered off, the switch will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
• Video DynaSync™ – exclusive ATEN technology optimizes display resolution and eliminates boot-up display problems
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, and mouse switching function*
• USB 2.0 mouse port can be used for USB hub and USB peripheral sharing
• Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
• Firmware upgradeable
• Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation**
1x CS72D 2-Port USB DVI KVM Switch
1x 1.2 m 44-pin Custom KVM Cable Set (supporting two computers)
1x User Instructions
* Mouse port switching is only functional under mouse emulation mode and USB 3-key wheel mouse
** PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac/Sun keyboards; Mac/Sun keyboard work only with their own computers