Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port multi-platform USB KVM switch
with molded KVM cables, audio support, USB 1.1 peripheral sharing and Dynasync video technology
CS64US takes a giant step forward from prior cable KVM models in the Petite series by offering built-in cables, USB peripheral sharing, and a firmware upgrade function that allows you to keep up with latest available versions.
Furthermore, CS64US features enhanced Video DynaSync™ technology, which stores the console monitor's EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to optimize display resolution. CS64US also offers multi-platform support and computer selection via hotkeys to provide the ultimate in desktop convenience.
Switching computers is simply a matter of a few keystrokes, no need to remove your hand from the keyboard. Because the KVM intercepts switching commands directly from the keyboard, there is no software to install on your computers and it is compatible with virtually any operating system that is USB compliant.
CS64U is ready to go right out of the box, it's just a matter of connecting your mouse, monitor, and keyboard to the console side, then connecting the built in cables to your computers.
Features and Benefits
• One USB console controls four USB computers
• USB mouse port can be used for USB 1.1 hub and USB 1.1 peripheral sharing
• Computer selection via hotkeys
• Select operating system via hotkey
• Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Linux and SUN
• Compact design, featuring built-in 0.9/1.2 meter cables
• Superior video quality - up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B
• Video DynaSync™ - exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolution when switching between ports
• Supports multimedia keyboards
• Supports wireless keyboards and mice
• Supports multifunction mice
• Mac/SUN keyboard support and emulation
• Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
• Firmware upgradable
1x 4-Port CS64US USB KVM Switch
2x Hotkey Stickers
1x User Guide