Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
2-Port multi-platform USB KVM switch
with bonded KVM cables, audio support and USB peripheral sharing
CS62U is a compact KVM switch which allows one keyboard, mouse, and monitor to control two USB computers. Audio connections provide speaker and microphone sharing between the two computers, and the integrated cables keep the installation clean and simple.
Switching computers is simply a matter of a few keystrokes, no need to remove your hand from the keyboard. Because the KVM intercepts switching commands directly from the keyboard, there is no software to install on your computers and it is compatible with virtually any operating system that is USB compliant.
A unique feature of the KVM is the USB controller built into the mouse port, which allows a powered USB hub to be connected for printer, scanner, hard drive, etc. sharing between the attached computers. Because the connection is a USB controller the CS62U supports the programmable buttons on high end mice.
CS62U is DDC2B compliant to ensure correct display resolutions (up to 2048x1536) are maintained when booting or switching computers.
CS62U is ready to go right out of the box, it's just a matter of connecting your mouse, monitor, and keyboard to the console side, then connecting the built in cables to your computers.
Features and Benefits
• One USB console controls 2 computers
• Compact design with built in cables
• Hotkey switching
• Multiplatform support: compatible with virtually all operating platforms: Windows,Linux, Unix, Mac and Sun
• Multi-use USB connector provides a connection to a powered USB hub for additional peripheral sharing
• Supports wireless keyboard / mouse sets , MAC keyboards and programmable mice
• Speaker and microphone support
• DDC2B compliant for video resolutions up to 2048x1536; DDC2B
• Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
1x 2-Port USB KVM Switch with Attached Cables
1x User Guide
• [SD] products include floor models that have been on display for a short period of time or open-box returns.
• [SD] products may bear slight scratches, packaging imperfections, and/or other minor cosmetic issues.
• [SD] products are in full working condition and come with a one-year manufacturer's warranty backed up by KVMGalore.
• Quantities are limited and orders are filled on a first come, first served basis.
• [SD] products are marked with [SD] suffix to their part number.
• Sale of an [SD] product is final. [SD] products cannot be returned.