Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4x4 DVI scaling matrix switch and video wall
with fast switching
While HDMI-compliant devices are becoming more popular, the majority of traffic control centers and other large-scale, centralized control rooms still rely on DVI display devices.
In order to avoid signal instability, quality deterioration and other factors associated with interface converters, ATEN created the VM5404D: A seamless matrix switch for DVI signals that offers an easy and affordable way to route any of 4 DVI video sources to any of 4 DVI displays.
VM5404D includes seamless switching that employs an FPGA matrix architecture to ensure continuous video streaming, real-time control and stable signal transmission. With a built-in high-performance scaler, VM5404D easily converts various input resolutions into a array of output resolutions, giving viewers the best image quality across all displays. The switch also integrates video wall functionality with an easy-to-use web GUI that lets you create 8 connection profiles for convenient layout customization.
VM5404D is the ideal solution for any control center streaming multiple sources to multiple displays.
Smooth and Seamless Viewing Experience
VM5404D's built-in FPGA design unifies video formats and provides continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions. It is capable of high-speed switching between all input/output ports – supporting TMDS high data transfer rates of up to 1080p / 1920x1200 @ 60Hz to minimize latency.
VM5404D is equipped with video wall functionality integrated through an easy to use web GUI. The video wall setup provides up to 8 connection profiles that you can customize into layouts using a simple point and click web interface. Video walls allow you to setup multiple displays that are configured to form and show video as a single large screen in various layouts to "see what you want, how you want".
Features and Benefits
• 4x4 DVI I/O connections
• Configuration and control via pushbuttons / IR remote control
• System operation via bi-directional RS-232 serial controller / browser graphical user interface (GUI) / telnet
• Extends IR transmission via IR extension cable
• Built-in scaler on each output port converts input resolutions into the display's native resolution, supports scaling 1920x1200 resolutions up or down
• Seamless Switch™ – ATEN FPGA design unifies video formats to provide continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions
• Video wall – features up to 8 video wall profiles for custom screen layouts via point-n-click web GUI
• EDID Expert – configures optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display and use of the best resolution across different screen
• Firmware upgradeable
• Rack mountable (1U design)
1x VM5404D 4x4 DVI Matrix Switch with Scaler
1x Power Cord
1x IR Remote Control
1x IR Receiver
1x Mounting Kit
1x User Instructions