Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
16-port Multi-platform USB/PS2 KVM switch
w/ peripheral sharing and a built-in 17-inch LCD console
CL5716 Slideaway LCD KVMP Switch is an integrated LCD console and keyboard, video, and mouse (KVM) switch that offers secure access to 16 attached computers and mounts in only 1U of rack space.
CL5716 supports either PS/2 or USB servers, and for added convenience an external USB mouse. A single CL5716 can control up to 16 computers, and as many as 31 additional CS1708A/CS1716A KVM switches can be daisy chained together, for a maximum of 512 computers being controlled from a single console.
CL5716 incorporates a single USB hub for sharing USB devices on a one at a time basis among first tier servers. This allows updates and software installations to be performed from the common console, without needing to connect an external drive to each server or interfere with your network traffic.
For additional security an optional fingerprint module will be available to supplement user name and password logins.
CL5716 is simple to install and easy use, it’s just a matter of connecting the cables between your servers and the KVM then uses either Hot keys or the mouse driven On Screen Display to switch focus between servers; no software to install.
Your CL5716 investment is protected by a three year warranty and a built-in firmware upgrade utility so you can stay current with the latest functionality improvements by downloading firmware update files from ATEN's website.
Features and Benefits
• Space saving technology - up to two consoles (one bus) control up to 16 computers
• Extra console port - manage computers in the LCD KVM switch from an external console
• Dual interface - supports PS/2 and USB keyboards and mice in the KVM Ports
• Supports external USB mouse
• USB peripheral support for attached computers
• Convenient station and port selectors, each with two 7-segment LED displays
• Dedicated Hotkey Mode and OSD Invocation Keys
• Convenient computer selection via mouse-driven OSD
• Console lock - locks the console draw to remain securely locked away when not in use
• Daisy chain up to 31 additional KVM switches to control up to 256 computers
• No software required
• Hot pluggable - add or remove computers without powering down the switch
• OSD port list automatically expands when new stations are added
• Auto Scan Mode enables continuous monitoring of user-selected computers
• Security - Administrator/User password authorization for enhanced security protection
• Two level password security - only authorized users can view and control computers
• OSD screen automatically adjusts to resolution changes
• Supports Windows, Sun, Linux, Mac, Unix, Netware, AIX (RS6000), and DOS 6.2 and later
• Standard 105-key keyboard
• Video resolutions up to 1280x1024 @ 75Hz.
• Upgradeable firmware - simultaneously upgrade the firmware for all KVM switches on the chain via the chaining bus
1x CL5716 KVMP Switch with Standard Rack Mounting Kit
2x Custom KVM Cable Sets (1 x PS/2, 1 x USB KVM cable, 1.8-meters)
1x 5-in-1 console cable
1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
1x Power Cord
1x Grounding Wire
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide