Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
HDMI HDBaseT extender with USB 2.0, up to 330 feet
VE813 HDMI HDBaseT extender is an HDMI and USB extender that supports HDBaseT and Extreme USB technology. VE813 can extend an HDMI signal up to 330 feet (100 m) from the HDMI source using a single CAT-5e/6 cable.
VE813 supports HDMI features such as 3D, Deep Color, 4k2k, CEC and HDCP. It is equipped with USB connectors that provide touch panel control and file transfer functionality.
Ideal for medical imaging and digital signage, VE813 extender is also great for syncing files and folders between portable and desktop computers.
Features and Benefits
• Implements HDBaseT extension technology using only one CAT-5e/6 cable to connect the transmitter and receiver
• Long distance transmission – up to 330 feet (100m)
• Supports resolutions of up to Ultra HD 4Kx2K and 1080p Full HD
• HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4Kx2K); HDCP compatible
• Anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high quality video transmissions using HDBaseT technology
• Supports up to 340MHz bandwidth for high performance video
• Signaling rated up to 3.4 Gbits
• ExtremeUSB® Support – supports all USB 2.0 High Speed device
• Supports Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
• Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
• Built-in 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV; Air voltage 15KV)
• USB 2.0 support – connects devices such as keyboard, mouse, flash drive, printer, microphone, speakers, USB 1.1 web cameras and other USB devices which require moderate amounts of bandwidth
• Supports USB transfer rates of up to 30 Mbps
1x VE813T HDMI HDBaseT transmitter
1x VE813R HDMI HDBaseT receiver
1x HDMI cable
1x USB cable
2x Power adapters
1x Mounting kit
1x User instructions