Copyright © 2019 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4K HDMI over HDBaseT-Lite CATx wall-plate transmitter*
4K up to 130 feet (40 m); 1080p up to 230 feet (70 m)
Note: Receiver units are purchased separately
• Extends HDMI signals with superior video quality over a single CAT-5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 CAT-6 cable
• HDMI 1.4 (3D, Deep color, 4K)
• HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Designed to mount in a one-gang junction box
• Supports RS-232 channel transmission
ATEN VE1801UST is a transmitter designed to reliably send 4K signals up to 130 feet (40 m) over a single CAT-5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 CAT-6 cable.
With a US wall-plate design, VE1801UST can be conveniently mounted in a one-gang junction box.
For HDMI signal transmission, it supports 3D, Deep Color, and embedded HD lossless audio formats.
The compact wall-plate design does away with bulky cables, allowing a neat and convenient installation. Therefore, VE1801UST is specifically designed for use in meeting rooms, digital educational environment or wherever needed to meet application requirements.
Features and Benefits
• Consumer electronic control (CEC) allows interconnected HDMI devices to communicate and respond to a single remote control
• HDBaseT anti-jamming – resists signal interference during high-quality video transmission using HDBaseT technology
• LED indication of device status
• Supports wide screen format
• Built- in 8KV / 15 KV ESD protection
1x VE1801UST US Wall-Plate Transmitter
1x Power Adapter
1x RS-232 Terminal Block (3-pin)
1x Power Terminal Block (2-pin)
1x User Instructions
* Compatible Receiver units are listed below