Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
4-port USB/DVI KVM switch
with audio and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing
CubiQ™ CS1764A USB 2.0 DVI KVMP switch charts a revolutionary new direction in KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) switch functionality by combining a 4 port KVM switch with a 2 port USB 2.0 hub at the same time as it provides an interface for a monitor (DVI).
In addition, the CS1764A comes with ATEN's Video DynaSync™ technology, which optimizes display resolution, and power on detection, which means if one computer is powered off, the CS1764A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer.
As a KVM switch, the CS1764A allows users to access four computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and monitor console. As a USB 2.0 hub, it permits each computer to access any peripherals connected to the hub on a 'one computer at a time' basis.
Features and Benefits
• One USB console controls four DVI computers and two additional USB 2.0 devices
• Fully compliant, built in 2-port USB 2.0 hub
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons or hotkeys
• Audio enabled – full bass response 2.1 channel sound
• Multiplatform support – Windows Vista or Later, Mac, Linux, and SUN
• Superior video quality – 1920x1200, 60Hz; DDC2B
• Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
• DVI digital and analog monitor support – fully compliant with the DVI specifications
• HDCP compliant
• Video DynaSync – stores the console monitor’s EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to automatically optimize display resolution and refresh rate
• Power on detection – if one computer is powered off, the CS1764A will automatically switch to the next powered-on computer
• Console mouse port emulation/bypass supports multifunction/programmable mice
• Mac/Sun keyboard support and emulation
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
• Firmware upgradeable via USB
4x Custom DVI-D cables (6 feet)
1x Power adapter
1x User manual
1x Quick start guide