Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
2-port USB dual-view mini DisplayPort KVMP switch
CS1942 2-port USB 2.0 dual-view mini DisplayPort KVMP switch allows access to 2 computers from a single USB keyboard and USB mouse with dual displays. The KVM switch's combines a dual-view 2-port mini DisplayPort switch, with a 2-port USB 2.0 hub, and front panel USB quick charge port for mobile devices.
CS1942 further improves on previous KVM designs with the latest mini DisplayPort and mini-TOSLink connectors. It also provides the capability of digital video and audio with reliable ultra high resolution, vivid picture quality, surround sound with S/PDIF connections.
CS1942 is ideal for multimedia applications, and offers the ultimate in space-saving, streamlined KVM technology for the desktop.
Features and Benefits
• One dual-view USB console independently and simultaneously controls two mini DisplayPort computers and two USB devices
• USB quick charge mode (front panel USB port)
• Mini DisplayPort 1.1a and HDCP compatible
• Full bass response provides a rich experience for digital surround sound systems via Mini-TOSLink
• Superior video quality – enables up to 2560x1600 resolution and 3D displays up to 1920x1080 resolution at 120Hz
• Nvidia 3D Vision ready
• 2-port USB 2.0 hub built in, fully compliant with USB 2.0 specifications
• Computer selection via front touch panel /hotkeys/mouse*
• Independent switching for USB peripherals, audio, and KVM focus
• Keyboard and mouse support emulation and bypass
• Power on detection
• Mac keyboard support and emulation**
• Multilingual keyboard mapping – Supports English, Japanese, and French keyboards
• Multiplatform support – Windows, Linux and Mac
1x CS1942 2-port USB 2.0 dual-view mini DisplayPort KVMP switch
2x Mini DisplayPort 1.1a 1m cables
2x Mini DisplayPort 1.1a 2m cables
2x USB 2.0 1.8m cables
2x Audio jack 1.8m cable sets
1x Power adapter
1x User instructions
* Mouse port switching is only workable under mouse emulation mode for 3-key USB wheel mouse only.
**PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards.
**Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.