Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
CubiQ 4-port dual-view, dual-vink DVI KVM switch
with audio support and peripheral sharing
Note: This product is approaching its end of life (EOL) and is available while supplies last. Sale is final - this item is not eligible for returns.
CubiQ CS1644 DVI Dual View KVMP Switch adds a new dimension to DVI KVMs by incorporating dual monitor support and an LED Status panel for a clear, simple method to select and monitor the advanced switching features of the KVM.
Now you can extend your desktop across two 2560 x 1600 Dual link monitors, making it ideal for graphic designers, banking and finance consultants, medical applications, and gaming.
CS1644's independent (asynchronous) switching feature allows the KVM, USB ports and audio to focus on different ports simultaneously. In order to simplify source identification and manual port selection, the Status Panel has been expanded by the addition of LCDs that illuminate, to clearly indicate the feature selected, and the port to which it is connected.
Other major features of the CubiQ include Video DynaSync, which ensures proper resolution and refresh rate when booting or switching computers. Mouse emulation maybe disabled to allow full functionality for programmable mice and USB 2.0 peripheral sharing ports to share printers, and other external devices.
CS1644 supports digital video I.E. flat panel displays, data projectors, plasma displays, digital TVs and set-top boxes.
Switching is accomplished by one of two methods: Hotkeys (you don't have to take your fingers off the keyboard), or front panel push buttons.
Easy install and set up, simply connect the CS1644 between your computers, monitor, mouse and keyboard. Connect your microphone, speakers, and peripheral devices. No software to install, no configuration routines. Since the keyboard communicates directly with the KVM it will work with multiple computing platforms (PC (x86/x64), Macintosh PowerPC, and Sun Microsystems (Sparc).
Features and Benefits
• 4-port DVI Dual View KVMP switch with USB 2.0 and 2.1 channel audio
• One dual-screen USB console controls four dual-screen computers and two USB devices.
• 2-port USB 2.0 built in hub
• Full bass response provides a rich experience for 2.1 channel surround sound systems
• Independent switching KVM, USB, and Audio focus
• Fully compliant with DVI and HDCP specifications
• Maximum resolution – 2560x1600 (DVI Dual Link); 1920x1200 (DVI Single Link)
• Supports widescreen resolutions
• Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons or hotkeys
• Multiplatform support – Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux*, Mac, Sun, and FreeBSD
• Console mouse port emulation may be bypassed to allow full functionality of most multifunction mice
• Video DynaSync– ensures optimal video settings when booting or switching computers
• Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
• Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation
• Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
• Firmware up-gradable
• Three year warranty
1x CS1644 USB 2.0 DVI Dual View KVMP Switch
4x Custom USB DVI-D Dual Link 1.8 m Cable Sets
1x Console cable (USB and or PS/2)
1x Firmware Upgrade Cable
1x Power Adapter
1x User Manual
1x Quick Start Guide