Copyright © 2018 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
AVX5016IP: High density, small form factor, multi-platform, 5-user, 16-port USB KVM over IP switch
AdderView CATxIP 5000 is a high density, small form factor, 16-port, 5-user KVM switch that provides local and global access for users who need to control multi-platform operating systems and hardware.
AdderView CATxIP 5000 combines USB console support, global IP access and a full KVM feature set to create a truly modern KVM switching solution delivering high quality video.
AdderView CATxIP 5000 offers 4 non blocking simultaneous IP connections together with a local port (5 separate users), and allows the users to control 16 separate devices.
AdderView CATxIP 5000 is very small and compact enabling you to fit two units side by side to support 32 computers and 10 sessions in just 1U of rack space.
Using Adder's CAM modules ("Dongles") you can connect the switch via CAT-5e cable to any type of server including PC, Mac and Sun.
Country code reporting, DDC and continuous keyboard and mouse emulation further ensure faultless operation across your unique installation.
Features and Benefits
• 4 simultaneous IP users - Allows 4 simultaneous global users to connect via IP to any of the 16 connected devices.
• Local user support - Direct connection for 1 local user to connect straight into the switch.
• LDAP integration - Authenticate users against your existing LDAP infrastructure. This feature can be enabled and disabled.
• RS232 control - Integrated RS232 gives you the ability to control other external devices such as power management devices.
• Ecopulse circuitry - Ecopulse powers down unnecesary circuits when not required to reduce power requirements. Over the life of the product this will save significant power resources.
• Encryption and Authentication - This enterprise grade KVM over IP switch employs AES128 bit encryption and RSA2048 authentication ensuring your control system remains secure at all times.
• Configuration - The AVX5016 IP allows you to configure 16 separate users internally with unique access privileges all of which are stored within the switch.
• Open Arhitecture - Adder's continuous improvement policy further ensures your system against future hardware changes - Adder offers free firmware updates for the life of the product. Furthermore, Adder's open architecture design philosophy will not tie you in to specific manufacturer's equipment.
• Computer Access Modules (CAMs) - Flash upgradeable CAMs available for PS/2, USB and Sun keyboard and mouse support, supporting a distance of up to 30 feet between servers and AdderView CATx 1000 switch.
• ADDER.net - Network management software, automating the task of managing your network control hardware.