Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
AVX1016: Compact, 16-port CATx-based multi-platform KVM switch
with optional audio support and local & remote access
AdderView CATx 1000 is a high density, small form factor, secure KVM via CATx switch that provides local and remote access for a user that wishes to control up to 16 multi-platform servers.
A 'plug-and-play', half width 1U appliance, the AdderView CATx 1000 is a completely self-contained system that installs in minutes combining high security, flexibility, integrated power control, faultless video quality and CD quality audio.
Features and Benefits
• Faultless video quality - AdderView CATx 1000 provides exceptionally high video performance to local and remote users alike, supporting up to 1600 x 1200 @ 85 Hz resolutions with DDC emulation which is further enhanced by DC balancing to ensure full and true color.
• True multi-platform support - AdderView CATx 1000 supports any computer platforms with PS/2, USB and Sun keyboard and mouse interfaces. Country code reporting, DDC and continuous keyboard and mouse emulation ensure faultless operation.
• USB keyboard and mouse control - Any USB style keyboard and mouse (PC, Mac or Sun) can be used to control the AdderView CATx 1000 switch. Full keyboard re-mapping is supported to ensure seemless cross platform functionality.
• Easy cascade - Expand simply by using automatically detected CATx cascade connections to support up to 256 computers.
• Optional CD quality audio - AdderView CATx 1000 switches support CD quality 44.1kHz digital stero audio when optional audio enabled CAM modules are used.
• Integrated CATx extender - AdderView CATx 1000 can be controlled by a user from up to 1000 feet away over CATx cable using the AdderView X200 or X100 receivers.
• Computer Access Modules (CAMs) - Flash upgradeable CAMs available for PS/2, USB and Sun keyboard and mouse support with optional audio, supporting a distance of up to 30 feet between servers and AdderView CATx 1000 switch.
• Rack mount - 1 or 2 AdderView CATx 1000 switches can be mounted in 1U of rack height giving a maximum of 32 ports per 1U.
• User access control - Up to 16 different user profiles can be created and enables access rights for each user to be defined.
• Flash upgrade
• Sync with other CATx 1000 switches for multi-video applications
• Upload/download CATx 1000 user and host information
• Remote control