Copyright © 2020 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
• Support for standard PC, Sun and Mac video modes up to a resolution of 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz.
• DDC emulation supported via connected Computer Access Modules (CAMs).
Video, mouse, keyboard and optional audio support for PC, Sun, Mac, RS/6000, Alpha and SGI computers using PS/2, USB or Sun flash upgradable Computer Access Modules (CAMs).
Operates with all currently known software and operating systems including all Windows versions, DOS, Linux, Unix, BSD, all Sun OS, all Mac OS and NetWare.
• Video: HDD15 socket
• Keyboard/Mouse: USB type A sockets
• Audio: 3.5mm stereo jack
• Local console connections as stated above.
• CATx computer connections: all RJ45 style.
• 10/100 auto-sensing Ethernet network port: RJ45.
• Power connection: 2.5mm DC jack (5V DC, 2.5A).
• RS232 triggered power switching and syncing: DB9 plug
• Integration with RS232 controlled power switches to provide a complete hard reboot function
• Flash upgrade
• Sync with other CATxIP 1000 switches for multi-video applications
• Upload/download CATxIP 1000 user and host information
• Remote control
• Compact 1U high metal case construction suited for rack mounting (rack mount kits available).
• Width: 198mm/7.92", Height: 44mm/1.76", Depth: 120mm/4.8".
• Weight: 0.77kg/1.70lbs.
• Mains adaptor with IEC style power lead (included).
• Input: 100-240VAC 0.5A 50-60Hz
• Output: 5VDC 2.5A
0°C to 40°C / 32° to 104° F