Copyright © 2017 KVMGalore® - All rights reserved.
KVM extension over 650 feet of UTP cable, with RS232 extension, ideal for 'touch screen', and industrial applications
Read more below...
KVM extension over 650 feet of UTP cable
Convenient and remote control of a PC or a KVM switch over a single Cat5 cable.
Serial RS232 is featured as standard, making the AdderLink ideal for 'touch screen', remote industrial and other serial applications.
AdderLink Silver extenders have additional local KVM control and a remote KVM switch functionality for added flexibility in the control of connected computers.
AdderLink Gold extenders are fitted with microphone and stereo audio support and are also supplied as standard with local KVM control and remote KVM switch functionality.
All units are ideal for use in harsh, manufacturing environments, server control environments, as well as broadcast or multimedia applications where the CPU can be located safely in a secure, quiet and dirt free location.
Rack mount kits are available for both local and remote units.
• 'Transparent' RS232 connection ensures maximum device support
• High VGA video quality at a resolution of up to 1600 x 1280
• Compatible with all major operating systems including DOS, OS/2, UNIX, Windows, NetWare and Linux
• Distance of up to 650 feet supported between transmitter and receiver
• Contains fine adjustable video amplifiers to maximize video quality
• LEDs show the status of connected devices
• Supports PC style (PS/2) keyboards and mice and many extra key, button and wheel features
• Also supports older style AT keyboards and RS232 mice